Calendar appointment 2 hours off between computers in evolution
Cees Keyer
2010-11-19 09:52:57 UTC
L.S.

I've got a problem with synchronising appointments between two
computers.
I use a desktop running ubuntu 10.04 lts
and a laptop with the same os.
Bots timezone's are the same, BIOS clockis the same, and the are
synchronised by NTP (network time protocol)
I a make an recurring appointment in my evolution calendar, and use
msynctool to sync it with my ipaq RX 5935 it's fine.
Then i sync my IPAQ with my laptop and the time off. the appointments
are two hours earlier.

This happens only for recurring appointments. Other appointments are all
right.

Any sugestions????

Kind regards
Cees Keyer.
Lionel
2010-11-19 10:31:12 UTC
Hello,
In .synce/partnerships/PS-... open the file psconfig.xml
and change the value <SyncTimeToPc> from 0 to 1.
Best regards,
Lionel

Cees Keyer.
Lionel
2010-11-19 11:30:05 UTC
Hi Cees,
Honestly I don't know but I think not, it wouldn't help.
You should wait if other users or Mark Ellis have another solution.
Best regards,
Lionel

Mark Ellis
2010-12-01 16:28:30 UTC
Post by Cees Keyer
L.S.
I've got a problem with synchronising appointments between two
computers.
I use a desktop running ubuntu 10.04 lts
and a laptop with the same os.
Bots timezone's are the same, BIOS clockis the same, and the are
synchronised by NTP (network time protocol)
I a make an recurring appointment in my evolution calendar, and use
msynctool to sync it with my ipaq RX 5935 it's fine.
Then i sync my IPAQ with my laptop and the time off. the appointments
are two hours earlier.
What version of the synce-sync-engine package are you using ?