Sync missing contact/calendar entry
Roger Jové
2010-12-17 09:06:04 UTC
Hi all,

sometimes calendar or contact entries don't sync between evolution and
Windows mobile. Up to now it seems to be a random process or to be more
precise, I still haven't been able to detect the causes that induce this
problem. The worst part is that I do not get any error message so the
output of the terminal seems to be correct but the item of the calendar
or contact hasn't been copied from evolution to the the device. I have
also tried to solve the problem using "slow-sync" but neither this way I
can solve the problem.

Has anybody else experienced such kind of problem?

Thank you very much!

Roger
Mark Ellis
2010-12-19 10:12:24 UTC
Post by Roger Jové
Hi all,
sometimes calendar or contact entries don't sync between evolution and
Windows mobile. Up to now it seems to be a random process or to be
more precise, I still haven't been able to detect the causes that
induce this problem. The worst part is that I do not get any error
message so the output of the terminal seems to be correct but the item
of the calendar or contact hasn't been copied from evolution to the
the device. I have also tried to solve the problem using "slow-sync"
but neither this way I can solve the problem.
Has anybody else experienced such kind of problem?
Occasionally, but it's hard to pin down. Which direction do changes not
sync ?
Post by Roger Jové
Thank you very much!
Roger