I've tried to add a new plugin to multisync but it doesn't show up
Chris Portela
2011-02-13 05:32:55 UTC
I was following the instructions here(
http://www.synce.org/moin/SynceSetup/OpenSync) after setting a bunch of
other things up and I ran in to an issue. The solution to the problem of a
missing plugin is not solved by providing that extra python file it
suggests. It actually does nothing. I've restarted a couple times now and
it's not been fixed or changed. What can I do?

Note: I've also tried to source install opensync and all the stuff I need
before since I couldn't find the repos for all the software for Ubuntu
10.10. Is it possible that those binaries are interfering?
--
Sincerely,
Chris Portela
http://chris-portela.com
Mark Ellis
2011-02-13 11:56:08 UTC
Post by Chris Portela
I was following the instructions
here(http://www.synce.org/moin/SynceSetup/OpenSync) after setting a
bunch of other things up and I ran in to an issue. The solution to the
problem of a missing plugin is not solved by providing that extra
python file it suggests. It actually does nothing. I've restarted a
couple times now and it's not been fixed or changed. What can I do?
Note: I've also tried to source install opensync and all the stuff I
need before since I couldn't find the repos for all the software for
Ubuntu 10.10. Is it possible that those binaries are interfering?
--
You need to be clearer what you have and what you are getting. You're
using ubuntu 10.10 yes ? What does the failing command actually do ?