Synce with a newer version of Ubuntu than the 10.04
Lionel Gimelfarb
2012-04-27 14:04:40 UTC
Hello,
Has someone been able to synch a win mobile 6.5 pda with Evolution with
a newer version of Ubuntu (11.04, 11.10, 12.04) ?
Because it is a main thing for me, with the problem of packaging
opensync 0.39 from Ubuntu 10.10 I've decided to stay until now with
Ubuntu 10.04.
I would like to upgrade but I want to be sure to able to synch my phone
with evolution.
Has someone find a solution ?
Bet regards,
Lionel
Andrea Vai
2012-04-27 19:56:16 UTC
Hi Lionel and all,
well this would be interesting also for me (windows mobile 5), because
I am still with Lucid too, and I remember sometime in the past when I
tried to sync in Maverick without success. For me too, this is a
highly needed task. So here's the new LTS and I hope I will manage to
do it. Please give updates by using this mailing list; I will do the
same if I reach any success with some attempts in the next weeks (at
the moment I can connect and browse my PDA using an Oneiric box set up
for test purposes, but haven't tried to sync yet.)

Best regards,
Andrea