Help!
Mark Ellis
2011-01-25 12:30:31 UTC
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this, as I am VERY new to Ubuntu and
Unix. Any help or direction would be appreciated, all the different
google searches that come up, you seem to be the expert on this
problem.
Anyway, I'm trying to sync my HTC Imagio running Windows Mobile 6.5 to
my HP Mini 210-1000. I'm running Ubuntu 10.04.
I read about the patch I need for opensync. I have applied that patch,
-i /home/nbpc/Downloads/pyopensync-1.diff
patching file opensync.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 162.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file opensync.py.rej
Of course, syncing doesn't work. Any thoughts?
Hi Mark

Best place to enquire is the synce-users list, I've copied this reply to
there, I'm on the list too.

You may have the updated package already, what version of
python-opensync do you have installed ?
Thanks,
--Mark