handing over the reins!
Iain Buchanan
2011-04-11 01:29:27 UTC

first of all apologies for the cross post but some users might want to
help with the Gentoo overlay.

Lately I've barely touched SynCE. Family commitments have changed, and
I'm studying again for the degree I started 10 years ago! I don't even
have time for enough sleep these days!

I've therefore asked to be removed as Gentoo maintainer for SynCE (I
never did make it as a dev), and I won't be able to spend any real time
on the Gentoo overlay. Hopefully this means it won't die in Gentoo :)

Thanks to everyone who helped test things, send patches, and release
updates when I pestered you! I've thoroughly enjoyed it (the work, not
the pestering...)

If anyone is able to help with the SynCE in Gentoo, please look through
bugs.gentoo.org and provide patches / help in the comments.

thanks heaps,
--
Iain Buchanan <***@netspace.net.au>